RiskOps Analyst (Chargeback and Dispute)
RiskOps Analyst (Chargeback and Dispute)Ứng tuyển
- Observe transactions to identify fraudulent activity such as BIN attack, account take over and similar other risks.
- Developing/build up policies and procedures for chargeback and dispute resolution
- Researching, updating the rule, policy of International Card Organization, State Bank of Vietnam, the Local Bank and Other Authorities for handling chargeback and dispute.
- Synthesizing and making reports on chargeback and dispute resolution.
- Studying, analyzing the cases of chargeback related fraud
- Following, controlling the timeline of chargeback and dispute cases to ensure timely and ensure Moca’s right depend on chargeback/dispute policy
- Assure that the team addresses all relevant issues within our grab standard policy
- Participating in task/projects as assigned by leaders/managers
- Counseling, professional training, answering questions related to chargeback and dispute operations and procedures.
- To reduce fraud and chargeback losses within the department by reporting significant fraud patterns.
– Excellent verbal and written communication in English
– Knowledge of credit/debit/prepaid card scheme rules and banking processes preferred.
– Good understanding of chargeback and dispute principles/rule for international card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex/JCB/DinnerClub) and Vietnam local card.
– Solid knowledge of international/local bankcard operations, e-payment operations, processor and gateways, card networking, authorization and settlement.
– Preferably understanding of compliance and risk issues in card payment and e-payment.
– Recognized experience in electronic payments and financial services.
– Leadership experience or potential, experience managing a small team is an added advantage.
– Candidates with experiences in banks/financial institutions are preferable.
– Problem-solving, positive and constructive attitude is a must.
– Comfort in dealing with ambiguity and operating in fast-changing, unstructured environments.
– Working hours: 40 hours per week; Monday to Friday (08:30 to 17:30)
– MOCA is Grab’s e-payment strategic partner in Vietnam
– Young and dynamic working environment
- Insurance: : Generali health insurance
- Annual leave: 14 days per year, additional day for every 03 continuous working years
- Bonus: Holidays/ Lunar New year/ projects bonus, year-end bonus.
- Teambuilding; other training courses (English/management skill/soft skill…);
- Competitive salary
- Annual salary review: 1 – 2 times/year
- Performance assessment: 2 times/year
EMAIL TO RECEIVE CV
– Hanoi: 14 Lang Ha Street, Thanh Cong Ward, Ba Dinh District.Ứng tuyển