Risk ManagerỨng tuyển
– Conduct risk management activities for Moca payment platform, including:
– Organize periodic risk assessment to establish thorough understanding of risks and their implications in the Moca system.
– Contribute to the establishment of appropriate risk appetite for Moca.
– Establish policies and operational procedures to actively control risks.
– Work with development teams to build and utilize payment risk tools.
– Manage transaction monitoring and authorization.
– Manage handling of suspicious transactions.
– Lead data analysis to continuously improve risk management controls.
– University degree or higher in Finance – Banking, Accounting, or equivalent.
– At least 03 years of experience as supervisor/ team leader (preferably higher) in risk management of card/e-banking/e-payment operations, in banks or e-payment firms.
– Solid knowledge of bank card operations, e-payment operations, preferably including compliance and risk issues.
– Candidates with experiences in International banks/financial institutions are preferable.
– Good understanding of risk management principles.
– Ability to work independently and work under high pressure.
– Good command of English.
– Working time: 40 hours per week; Monday to Friday (08:30 to 18:00)
– Working environment: Young and dynamic.
- Insurance: Bao Viet health insurance for job holder and family.
- Annual leave: 01 additional day for every 03 continuous working years.
- Bonus: Holidays/ Lunar New year/ projects bonus, year-end bonus.
- Competitive salary
- Annual sarlary reiview: 1 – 2 times/year
- Performance assessment: 2 times/year
– [email protected]
– 14 Lang Ha – Ba Đinh – Ha Noi