Junior Technical Support
Technical SupportỨng tuyển
– Join the Customer Service Team and become the technical expert who assists customers through the most complicated issues and provides them with the best possible experience.
– Act as an interface between Technical teams and Customer Service team to deliver the efficiency output or get feedback on the requirements
– Support the team to handle users’ questions and troubleshoot technical issues
– Collect customer information, troubleshoot and provide solutions for hardware/software issues
– Provide technical guidance and coach other team members to help them reach their maximum potential
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience
- Strong knowledge of software testing, especially Agile testing; knowledge of CI is a plus
- Participate in different phases of the software development life cycle, including testing of integration, function, system, acceptance and regression
- Be obsessed with quality and perfectionism
- Good verbal and written skills, great at explaining complex concepts
- Good English skills is a plus
- Genuine desire to see customers happy
– Up to $600
– Working time: 40 hours/week; Monday to Friday (08:30 to 17:30)
– Working environment: Young and dynamic.
– Company’s labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation (social & health insurance, annual leave, working conditions, etc.), plus other benefits offered by Moca.
- Insurance: Bao Viet health insurance for job holder and family, social insurance following Vietnamese Law and Regulation.
- Annual leave: 01 additional day for every 03 continuous working years.
- Bonus: Holidays/ Lunar New year/ projects bonus, year-end bonus.
- Laptop provided (Macbook for developer)
- Competitive salary
- Annual salary review: 1 – 2 times/year
- Performance assessment: 2 times/year
– 65C Cao Thang – District 3 – Hochiminh CityỨng tuyển