Junior QC Engineer (Tester Manual)
Junior QC Engineer (Tester Manual)Ứng tuyển
– Review and analyze system specifications
– Collaborate with other QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
– Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
– Evaluate product code according to specifications
– Create logs to document testing phases and defects
– Report bugs and errors to development teams
– Help troubleshoot issues
– Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
– Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
– Proven experience as a QC/ QA engineer or similar role
– Experience in QA methodology
– Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
– Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
– Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. jMeter) and SQL
– Excellent communication skills
– Attention to detail
– Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
– Strong organizational skills
– Up to $600
– Working time: 40 hours per week; Monday to Friday (08:30 to 18:00)
– Working environment: Young and dynamic.
- Insurance: Bao Viet health insurance for job holder and family.
- Annual leave: 01 additional day for every 03 continuous working years.
- Bonus: Holidays/ Lunar New year/Projects bonus/Yyear-end bonus.
- Other benefit: Teabeak everyday; TGIF on Friday, Teambuilding, Medical check-up,…
- Refund when using Moca app up to 500,000 VNĐ ++/ month.
- Laptop provided (Macbook for developer)
- Competitive salary
- Annual salary review and bonus based on performance and contribution.
– 65C Cao Thang – District 3 – Hochiminh CityỨng tuyển