Java (Integration Software Engineer)
Java Developer (System Integration Software Engineer)Ứng tuyển
– Work with business partners to determine needs for system integrations
– Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
– Write well-designed, testable code
– Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
– Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
– Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
– Comply with project plans and industry standards
– 2+ years of experience in Java Enterprise
– Knowledge in J2EE, Spring, Groovy on Grails is plus
– Good Core Java Knowledge – Threading, GC, Deployment, Troubleshooting and proven skills in application designing using Java Design patterns
– Good Database Programming skills (MySQL) preferably Performance Tuning/Optimization will be a plus
– Good experience & knowledge with architecture/design area and scalability/high availability
– Understanding of software development cycles, tests methodologies, debugging strategies and risk management is mandatory
– Prioritized candidates who have experience working in software development companies such as iPos, Kiotviet, Rkeeper or eBanking.
– Up to $1.500
– Working time: 40 hours/week; Monday to Friday (08:30 to 17:30)
– Working environment: Young and dynamic.
– Company’s labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation (social & health insurance, annual leave, working conditions, etc.), plus other benefits offered by Moca.
- Insurance: Bao Viet health insurance for job holder and family, social insurance following Vietnamese Law and Regulation.
- Annual leave: 01 additional day for every 03 continuous working years.
- Bonus: Holidays/ Lunar New year/ projects bonus, year-end bonus.
- Laptop provided (Macbook for developer)
- Competitive salary
- Annual sarlary reiview: 1 – 2 times/year
- Performance assessment: 2 times/year
– 65C Cao Thang – District 3 – Hochiminh CityỨng tuyển