Java Developer (Junior/Senior)
Java Developer (Junior/Senior)Ứng tuyển
– Designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting all types of applications consistent with established specifications and business requirements to deliver business value
– Build efficient, testable and reusable modules.
– Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
– Work in a fast paced, global, agile work environment.
– Contribute to development team and help to achieve key business objectives.
– 2+ years of experience in Java Enterprise
– Knowledge in J2EE, Spring, Groovy on Grails is plus
– Good Core Java Knowledge – Threading, GC, Deployment, Troubleshooting and proven skills in application designing using Java Design patterns
– Good Database Programming skills (MySQL) preferably Performance Tuning/Optimization will be a plus
– Good experience & knowledge with architecture/design area and scalability/high availability
– Understanding of software development cycles, tests methodologies, debugging strategies and risk management is mandatory
– Up to $1.500 (Senior) & Up to $800 (Junior)
– Working time: 40 hours per week; Monday to Friday (08:30 to 18:00)
– Working environment: Young and active
– Company’s labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation (social & health insurance, annual leave, working conditions, etc.), plus other benefits offered by Moca.
+ Insurance: Social insurance following Vietnamese Law and Regulation, Bao Viet health insurance
+ Annual leave: 12 days/ year, 01 additional day after 03 continuous working years
+ Bonus: Holidays/ Lunar New year/ projects bonus, year end bonus.
+ Other benefit: Teabeak everyday; TGIF on Friday, Teambuilding, Medical check-up,…
+ Refund when using Moca app up to 500,000 VNĐ ++/ month.
+ Laptop provided (Macbook for developer)
+ Competitive salary, annual salary review and bonus based on performance and contribution
+ Working efficiency review: Biannually
+ Position and salary review: Annually
– 65C Cao Thang – District 3 – Hochiminh CityỨng tuyển