Business AnalystỨng tuyển
– Conduct analysis of business and user needs in order to develop requirements documentation for the implementation or revision of systems and applications projects
– Convert the requirements/needs into technical models/terms that can be used by Software Development team to implement on systems/applications
– Working closely with development/systems administration team and third-parties to design, validate, and manage the implementation of the solutions to requirements
– Maintain the updates of the documents developed during the requirement collection, analysis, system/application design
– Testing: Work in conjunction with the business users and development team/systems administration team, responsible for the creation and execution of application test scripts, scenarios & test plans that validate initial business requirements
– Training: Use obtained knowledge during the requirement analysis and systems/applications implementation to design, plan and deliver user training
– Support: Deliver Level 2 support for systems/applications to users
– Make reports about user requirements, list of documentation, process of change requests
– Undertake other tasks assigned by IT Business Analysis Team Leader
– Bachelor degree in IT or related field.
– At least 2 years experience in BA role.
– Strong experience in Mobile Apps and Web Apps design, specifications and development.
– Knowledge of software development process, especially software requirement analysis.
– Good English communications skills. Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with users, team members, and management.
– Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
– Able to produce wireframes and specs related.
– Comfortable in a small, intense and high-growth startup environment.
– Personal integrity, able to work to deadlines and under pressure.
– Familiar with wireframing softwares such as Axure, Invision, Balsamiq, etc
– Tech savvy, interested in new technologies, passionate about software products.
– Up to $800
– Working time: 40 hours per week; Monday to Friday (08:30 to 18:00)
– Working environment: Young and dynamic.
- Insurance: Bao Viet health insurance for job holder and family.
- Annual leave: 01 additional day for every 03 continuous working years.
- Bonus: Holidays/ Lunar New year/Projects bonus/Yyear-end bonus.
- Other benefit: Teabeak everyday; TGIF on Friday, Teambuilding, Medical check-up,…
- Refund when using Moca app up to 500,000 VNĐ ++/ month.
- Laptop provided (Macbook for developer)
- Competitive salary
- Annual salary review and bonus based on performance and contribution.
– 65C Cao Thang – District 3 – Hochiminh CityỨng tuyển